A few important dates for the 2017-2018 School Year:
December 20 – Staff Luncheon – NO Afterschool today December 25 – January 1 – No School- Holiday Break January 15 – No School – Martin Luther King Day
• We have a one-point-of-entry system in place; you must use the front door to enter the building.
• We have a limited number of parking spaces available… when picking up and dropping off your child, please try not to linger too much so other families can park. Also, be aware of people walking across the parking lot, drive slow and park safely.
• Does your child have an up-coming Dr’s appointment? Do you need to make an annual physical appointment? Per state regulations, to start school, we need physical and immunization records on file and, they are only valid for 1 year. For those students who are returning, please check the expiration date on your last health record.
• If you have updated family information (i.e. phone number, address, pick- up person) there is a Change of Information Form at the front desk.
• At the start of school, Tuition payments are due (for those of you who pay tuition) and can be made weekly or monthly. If you pay for the entire 38 weeks, you will get a 2% discount and a 1% discount for 19 weeks.